The Widows Sons believe in supporting our community in any way possible. Whether it be through fundraising, volunteerism or awareness, when we ride. . .we ride with purpose. Each chapter puts on different events each year solely for the purpose of giving back to our communities. Many of these events are open to the public. If you find yourself able to attend one our charitable events be sure to give generously.
Giving Back To Our Communities!
Some of our charities include:
- Neighbour to Neighbour Centre (Hamilton)
- Pitt Hopkins Research Foundation (London)
- Canadian Special Olympics
- The Child Witness Center ( KW)
- Shriners Hospitals
- Wounded Warriors of Canada
- and many others